What data do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, phone number and address
- demographic information such as device information (eg, browsers or operating systems), geographical area, how you interact with our website
- other information relevant to surveys and/or events
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Listening People with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Become a client of The Listening People Ltd
- Provide a service to The Listening People Ltd
- Subscribe to our communications
- Complete our contact form
- Register to attend one of our events or an event we are delivering on behalf of another organisation.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
The Listening People Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Generally managing client and service provider information
- Better understand your needs and deliver an enhanced user experience
- Email you with insights, or share information on our services, new products and events
- Contact you for market research or business development purposes
How do we store your data?
The security of all Personal Information provided to The Listening People Ltd is important to us and we take reasonable steps designed to protect your Personal Information. The Listening People Ltd maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect Personal Information that is received against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
The Listening People Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The Listening People from contacting you for marketing purposes by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in our communications.
What are your data protection rights?
The Listening People Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The Listening People for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Listening People Ltd corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Listening People Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Listening People Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Listening People Ltd restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Listening People Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Listening People Ltd transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com